The online shop https://korsetbg.com is owned by KORSET BG, hereinafter referred to as the MERCHANT
All actions by the MERCHANT related to the processing of an order and the storage of personal data of the CUSTOMER are carried out in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), according to the Bulgarian law.
KORSET BG Ltd. guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data of its customers (GDPR)
1. By clicking the "Finish order" button, the CUSTOMER declares its intention to buy the items in the cart. This action is legally binding. The CUSTOMER receives a confirmation of his/her order, by which it is considered that a DISTANCE SALE AGREEMENT has been concluded under the ELECTRONIC COMMERCE ACT and INDICATES THAT THE CUSTOMER IS AWARE OF AND HAS AGREED TO ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
2. The CUSTOMER has 5 calendar days to pay for the order. If he/she fails to pay within the specified time, the order will be canceled automatically.
3. Every CUSTOMER has the right to cancel and return the order within 14 days and pay the costs of sending the item(s) back. The items must be in the same condition they were received - unused and undamaged. Swimwear, underwear and socks cannot be returned and replaced (according to the Bulgarian law). The cost of the returned items will be refunded to the CUSTOMER within 14 working days.
4. The price of an item is the cost per unit of the item with VAT included, in the respective currency. The stated price is valid until the stocks run out. In a sales promotion campaign, the offer itself indicates the period for which the prices are valid or until the stocks run out.
5. The CUSTOMER receives an order confirmation, status change and all information related to it only by email.
6. The MERCHANT is not responsible for the indication of incorrect data by the CUSTOMER. The latter is required to provide a valid phone number, shipping address and email. KORSET BG issues electronic invoices. If you would like an invoice, please state this when ordering.
7. The CUSTOMER is fully responsible for the protection of his/her username and password, as well as for all actions performed by him/her or by a third party through the use of his/her username and password. The CUSTOMER is obliged to immediately notify the MERCHANT in case of unauthorized access to his/her account.
8. The MERCHANT may refuse to fulfill the CUSTOMER's request because stocks have run out, because of inability to deliver from a third party, lost batch or other circumstances beyond their control. In this case, the latter is obliged to notify the CUSTOMER no later than 30 days from the date on which the delivery was due. Upon prepayment, the MERCHANT returns the amount + the transaction costs incurred by the CUSTOMER.
9. All items in KORSET BG are authentic and of proven quality. The MERCHANT is not responsible for the certificates, labels and markings provided by the manufacturer. They shall provide them to the CUSTOMER in the form received.
10. The MERCHANT is obliged to provide the agreed items at the price stated and within the time limit, except in the cases under point 9.
11. The MERCHANT is obliged to guarantee the protection of the CONSUMERS’ personal data.
12. The MERCHANT is obliged to comply with the Obligations and Contracts Act (OCA), the Commerce Act and in particular the Electronic Commerce Act, as well as the Consumer Protection Act.
13. The MERCHANT is obliged not to apply unfair trading practices.
14. The MERCHANT undertakes to offer only goods that are safe for the CONSUMERS’ health.
15. The MERCHANT may change the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS at any time. In this case, they are obliged to announce it prominently on the website and give sufficient time for the CONSUMERS to familiarize themselves with the new conditions.
KORSET BG Ltd. is registered in the Commission for Personal Data Protection - https: //www.cpdp.bg/
Any dispute arising between the parties shall be resolved first by friendly discussion. In case this is not possible, the disputes shall be resolved by a competent court of registration of the MERCHANT under the OCA
European Commission - Alternative Dispute Resolution -http: //ec.europa.eu/civiljustice/adr/adr_ec_bg.htm
Commission for Consumer Protection - https: //www.kzp.bg/
Brand: KORSET BG®
Company: KORSET BG
Address: Bulgaria, Pleven, Storgozia 1-V
VAT number: BG204274399